english dubbed version of mako’s introduction!
this is important
wow, they matched the Japanese dub voices pretty well.
THIS BEAUTIFUL WOMAN
-Was RAPED along her best friend while her husband was tied up and forced to watch.
-Was diagnosed with uterine CANCER
-Had to get a DIVORCE because her husband was gay
What did she do about it all?
-Create a television show with her ex based on their divorce and friendship that still holds strong.
-Laughs just as hard today as she has in the past.
-Fights for the rights of the gay and lesbian community
-Works for the U.S. State department for the Public Diplomacy Envoy for Women’s Health Issues.
-Launched the ‘Cancer Shmancer’ movement, a non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring that all women’s cancers be diagnosed while in Stage 1, the most curable stage.
-Has won the following awards: Jon Wayne’s Institute’s Woman of Achievement award, Gilda Award, City of Hope Wom of the Year award, Hebrew University Humanitarian award, Albert Einstien’s College of Medicine’s Spirit of Achievement Award, City of Hope’s Spirit of Life Award, and the ”My Aid Award” for her achievements in support of cancer prevention and rehabilitation.
-She has been cancer free for 12 years.
Now tell me she is not an AMAZING Woman.
When people say they “Hate her” because of her voice, I just want to punch them straight in their faces.
This is Fran Drescher, and she is one HELL Of a strong woman.
i don’t even have to make things up. it’s just THERE.
I hate when a person says they’ve had a bad day and everyone, instead of trying to cheer them up, enters a competition of who’s had the shittest life
six hundred !! wowza. i made this blog primarily to satisfy my desire for the two dimensional loves of my life and i never imagined i’d get even fifty followers, much less six hundred.
here’s a little giveaway i’d like to hold in honor of my followers who have really done so much for me this past year — thanks for putting up with my shitty days, shitty selfies, and shitty text posts.
school is unfortunately right around the corner so why not soften the pain with some cute korean back to school swag ?? 8)
what you’ll win :
- a pencil case of your choice (you can pick one of the five featured here, or talk to me afterwards bc there’s so many varieties that i couldn’t get a picture of all of them)
- (2) really fucking kawaii mechanical pencils (they come in a lot of designs and are very high quality! so long as you don’t bang them against walls or something)
- (2) pens, colors of your choosing (these have a hella fine point and write gloriously and comes in colors from black to aquamarine)
- (1) cute case of lead (thickness of your choice)
- (1) eraser (not pictured - there’s a lot of varieties so you’re gonna wanna talk to me about it)
- pack of vitamin highlighters (looks like this)
- mbf me! this is a giveaway to thank my followers.
- reblogs only! likes will not be counted and honestly i don’t know if tumblr even counts multiple reblogs anymore but if it gives you joy then do as your heart desires idk
- no giveaway blogs, please!
- the winner will be generated through random.org and must reply within 48 hours to claim it! otherwise i will pick another person.
- the winner will be chosen on August 29th, 2014 at 11:59 PM
- anyone can enter!
- if you are under 18, please have parental consent before giving me your address.
- shipping is covered, both US and international
- any questions can be directed to my ask
- good luck and thanks for participating !!
I will write about the following, leave one in my ask box.
Dear person I hate,
Dear person I like,
Dear ex boyfriend,
Dear ex girlfriend,
Dear ex bestfriend,
Dear future me,
Dear past me,
Dear person I’m jealous of,
Dear person I had a crush on,
Artist: 落音 | Pixiv Id: 43074042
with written permission from the artist to repost and translate (x)
※ Please do not repost without proper permission.
Please do not repost my translations
OH MYGOD WHY
I’ve risen from the grave to wreck your mind
This legitimately upsets me.
… Y’see, now, y’see, I’m looking at this, thinking, squares fit together better than circles, so, say, if you wanted a box of donuts, a full box, you could probably fit more square donuts in than circle donuts if the circumference of the circle touched the each of the corners of the square donut.
So you might end up with more donuts.
But then I also think… Does the square or round donut have a greater donut volume? Is the number of donuts better than the entire donut mass as a whole?
A round donut with radius R1 occupies the same space as a square donut with side 2R1. If the center circle of a round donut has a radius R2 and the hole of a square donut has a side 2R2, then the area of a round donut is πR12 - πr22. The area of a square donut would be then 4R12 - 4R22. This doesn’t say much, but in general and throwing numbers, a full box of square donuts has more donut per donut than a full box of round donuts.
The interesting thing is knowing exactly how much more donut per donut we have. Assuming first a small center hole (R2 = R1/4) and replacing in the proper expressions, we have a 27,6% more donut in the square one (Round: 15πR12/16 ≃ 2,94R12, square: 15R12/4 = 3,75R12). Now, assuming a large center hole (R2 = 3R1/4) we have a 27,7% more donut in the square one (Round: 7πR12/16 ≃ 1,37R12, square: 7R12/4 = 1,75R12). This tells us that, approximately, we’ll have a 27% bigger donut if it’s square than if it’s round.
tl;dr: Square donuts have a 27% more donut per donut in the same space as a round one.
god i love this site
can’t argue with science. Heretofore, I want my donuts square.
more donut per donut
But then if you’re able to fit more donuts in a box wouldn’t it be harder to grab a donut out because they fit so well next to each other
You can grab them from the hole in the middle.